Sunday, October 7, 2012

We are Family

I look around...the people around me never cease to amaze me.
There's my family. Blood related and knit together in a way no one else can be to me.
There's friends, who are close to my heart and who's heart I am close to. There are ones who have seen me in good and bad, and there are others who don't really get to see me that often. Either way they have an important and unique role they play in my life. Every one is part of my story somehow.
There are those I work with. Who encourage me and believe in me. They drag the creativity and leadership out of me. They stretch and grow me. But most of all, they mentor me and we come together to do something important.
I look around. Each person unique and each one bringing something different to the table of my heart. I wish never to say goodbye, but I know that I have already said goodbye to some. It hurts, but it's beautifully bittersweet. We may not be able to stay together forever, on this earth, but we are family for life--and beyond. We have a bond no one can break, bound together by our Saviour. And, forever you will all remain in my heart as long as I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment