Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Warm Welcome

Good morning, my lovely readers. This is a start of a blog meant to be a collection of writings, a little more formal than my other blog To Live Well. Rather than sharing about my life in a "diary-type" of setting, I have many short stories I'd love to share, and To Live Well just wasn't the right setting to share them. This new blog will serve as my medium to share with you entries in my journals, short stories and writing that is {hopefully} more mature than the normal blog post about so and so's day. :)

So, with all of that said,  welcome to A Beautiful History! I hope that this little corner of the blogging world serves you well as I make my feeble attempts to leave my heart vulnerable through the written word. It is my desire that as I share my stories with you, you can see the beautiful history woven throughout life. So, grab a steaming mug of coffee and be blessed, my dears.

No comments:

Post a Comment